All these resources below are publicly available for researchers around the world. Feel free to contact us for questions/issues/comments.
Decipher the Function and Evolution of Gene Regulatory System
- LocExpress: estimating expression of novel transcripts across multiple tissues and cell types in real time.
- CPC2: Coding Potential Calculator, version 2 (CPC1).
- AnnoLnc: on-the-fly analysis for novel human lncRNAs.
- SCBrowse: Database for lncRNAs in Human Embryonic Stem Cells (hESCs).
- PlantTFDB: Plant Transcription Factor Database, a portal for the functional and evolutionary study of plant transcription factors.
- PlantRegMap: a portal for the regulation data and analysis tools in plants.
Interpret Genetic Variants
- COPE：the first context-sensitive variant annotation tool for coding variants and regulatory variants
- GSDS: a gene feature visualization server.
- CasOT: a genome-wide Cas9/gRNA off-target searching tool, a joint work with Zhang Lab at School of Life Sciences, Peking University
- CCGD/ESCC: Chinese Cancer Genomic Database-Esophageal Squamous-Cell Carcinoma, a joint work with Wu Lab at State Key Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Chinese Academy of Medical Science
Meanwhile, we also make several powerful computing and data integrating infrastructures we developed freely available to the community, as both open source toolkit and public webserver.