Mr. Si-jin Cheng joined the Lab at 2013 as a PhD student, after he got his bachelor degree from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. During his PhD training, he focused on developing novel algorithms to accurately annotate genetic variant effects.
Dr. Si-Jin Cheng won his Doctoral degree at Jul 2018, as the “Excellent Graduate” of Peking University.
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education, 2017
- Presidential Scholarship, Peking University, 2017
- Exceptional Award for Academic Innovation, Peking University, 2017
- Award for Scientific Research, Peking University, 2017
- The 2nd-prize of the postgraduate Scholarship, Peking University, 2016
- Luyichang Scholarship, School of Life Sciences, Peking University, 2015